w3 l0v3 10a1 - trường trung học phổ thông lộc thành
Chào mừng bạn đến vs 4r lớp mình !
Hãy đăng kí làm thành viên nhé !!!
Nhớ đọc kĩ quy định 4r trước khi đăng kí vào diễn đàn đấy !!!

Chào mừng bạn đến vs 4r lớp mình !
Hãy đăng kí làm thành viên nhé !!!
Nhớ đọc kĩ quy định 4r trước khi đăng kí vào diễn đàn đấy !!!

Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

♫•♫•♪•nƠi gi@0 £ưu, chi@ s, ngôi nhα` chÜng củα tập thể 10@1, tπung hỌc phỔ thÔng £Ộc tH@nh` ♥•♥•♥

Trang ChínhFacebook lớpyoutubeLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Top posters
AL (1173)
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Poll_left[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Voting_bar2[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Poll_right 
casau_kute_lovea1 (670)
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Poll_left[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Voting_bar2[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Poll_right 
p3m3o_l0ve_a1 (662)
admin (441)
heocool (349)
...s0c0la_l0ve!!!... (346)
p3h30_l0v3a1 (322)
vinhbietemyeu (306)
>>0nlyl0v3<< (201)
@kunkun@ (159)
Similar topics
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Facebook of lớp mình
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby p3h30_l0v3a1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:49 pm

» Bài tập ôn thi Tốt nghiệp môn Tiếng Anh
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby AL Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 pm

» ren luyen tri nho sieu dang
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby AL Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 pm

» 800 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm và đáp án hóa học
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby AL Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:14 pm

» BT ĐỘNG LỰC HỌC VẬT RẮN
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby AL Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 pm

» 100 BÀI TOÁN HHKG (THEO CHƯƠNG TRÌNH MỚI)
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby AL Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:54 pm

» [Long fic ] Cô Dâu Tỷ Phú
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby @kunkun@ Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 am

» Hướng dẫn sử dụng Mod Thú Nuôi trong 4rum
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby AL Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 pm

» Thông báo về cấp bậc trong forum
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby AL Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm

» phút cô đơn em lặng lẽ mỉm cười
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby p3h30_l0v3a1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 pm

» Ý kiến của Vinhbitemyeu
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby vinhbietemyeu Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:03 am

» ly do cho mot tinh yeu
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeby p3h30_l0v3a1 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Most active topic starters
admin
AL
p3h30_l0v3a1
p3m3o_l0ve_a1
...s0c0la_l0ve!!!...
casau_kute_lovea1
heocool
bonbon
>>0nlyl0v3<<
Nhoxsun'
Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm

[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to"

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
admin
Đại tướng
Đại tướng
admin

Thú nuôi : Mảnh Hổ
Warn
[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Right_bar_bleue

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 441
Điểm đạt đc : 15125
Được cảm ơn : 11
Đến từ : TokiO

[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to"   [English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:26 pm

"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to"
I. Infinitive with to - Động từ nguyên thể có to:

Verb + to do :

Chúng ta có thể dùng động từ nguyên thể có to sau các động từ:

- Offer: tặng, đề nghị
- Decide: quyết định
- Hope: hi vọng
- Deserve: xứng đáng
- Attempt: toan tính
- Promise: hứa hẹn
- Intend: dự định
- Agree: Đồng ý
- Plan: Dự định/ lên kế hoạch
- Aim: Nhằm mục đích
- Afford: cố gắng
- Manage: xoay sở
- Threaten: Đe dọa
- Forget: quên
- Refuse: từ chối
- Arrange: sắp đặt
- Learn: học
- Need: cần
- Fail: thất bại
- Mean: có nghĩa là
- Seem: dường như
- Appear: Có vẻ
- Tend: có khuynh hướng
- Pretend: giả vờ
- Claim: khẳng định

Ex : It was late, so we decided to take a taxi home.( Lúc đó đã trễ, nên chúng tôi quyết định đi taxi về nhà ).
David was in a difficult situation, so I agreed to lend him some money.( David đang gặp khó khăn, nên tôi đồng ý cho anh ý vay tiền ).

Ở thể phủ định - negative thêm not vào trước to infinitive:

Ex: We decided not to go out because of the weather.( Chúng tôi đã quyết định không đi chơi vì thời tiết xấu ).

I promised not to be late.( Tôi đã hứa sẽ không về trễ ).

Với nhiều động từ, bình thường chúng ta không thể dùng động từ nguyên thể có to, vd như: enjoy, think, suggest,...

Ex: I enjoy dancing. ( not: enjoy to dance )
Sam suggest going to the movies. ( not: suggest to do )
Are you thinking of buying a car? ( not: thinking to buy )

Ta nói: decide to do sth, promise to do sth. Tương tự, ta nói:
A decision to do sth, a promise to do sth (noun + to).

Ex: I think his decision to quit his job was foolish. (Tôi cho rằng quyết định bỏ việc của anh ấy là ngu xuẩn)
John has a tendency to talk too much. (John có khuynh hướng nói quá nhiều)

Sau dare bạn có thể dùng động từ nguyên thể có to hoặc không có to:
Ex: I wouldn't dare to tell him or I wouldn't dare tell him. (Tôi chẳng dám nói với anh ý đâu)

Sau các Động từ dưới đây, bạn có thể dùng 1 từ để hỏi (What/Whether/How,etc) + to:Ask: hỏi, yêu cầu

- Forget: quên
- Understand: hiểu
- Decide: quyết định
- Explain: giải thích
- Wonder: thắc mắc
- Know: biết
- Learn: học
- Remember: nhớ

Ex: We asked how to get to the station. (Chúng tôi đã hỏi đường đi đến nhà ga)
Have you decided where to go for your vacation? (Bạn đã quyết định đi nghỉ ở đâu chưa?)
I don't know whether to apply for the job or not. (Tôi không biết có nên nộp đơn xin việc không)
Do you understand what to do? (Bạn có hiểu phải làm gì không?)
Tương tự: show/tell/ask/advise/teach somebody what/how/where to do something:

Ex: Can someone show me how to change the film in this camera? (Có ai có thể chỉ cho tôi cách thay phim cho chiếc máy ảnh này?)
Ask Jeff. He'll tell you what to do. (Hayx hỏi Jeff. Anh ấy sẽ nói cho bạn biết phải làm gì)

To be continued...

The Infinitive with to :

- After: the first, the last, the next
Ex: + Gagarin was the first to fly in a spaceship.
+ Peter was the last to watch the film.
+ He is the next to get his passport.

- After: Adjective
Ex: + I'm happy to be here.
+ It's better not to smoke.

- After: certain verbs
(agree, choose, forget, hope, learn, promise, regret, want, …)
Ex: I learn to drive a car

- After: question words ( how, where, what,...)
Ex: + I don't know what to say.
+ Can you tell me how to get to the bus stop?

- After: want/ wound like
Ex: + I want you to help me.
+ Woud you like to go to the zoo?

- verb + object + to-infinitive
Ex: I helped my dad to clean the car.

The Infinitive without to

- After: auxiliaries/ modal verb: can, could, may, might, must, mustn't, needn't, shall, should, will, would,...
Ex: + He can run very fast.
+ As a boy he could run very fast.
+ I may fly to Africa this summer.
+ I might fly to Africa this summer.
+ I must go now.
+ You mustn't smoke here.
+ You needn't go.
+ We shall sing a song
+ We should sing a song.
+ She will cook a meal for his birthday.
+ She would cook a meal for his birthday.

- After: to do
Ex: I don't know.

- after the following expressions: had better, would rather, would sooner, why not, why should we, why should we not

Ex: + You had better clean up your room.
+ Susan would rather study for her exam tomorrow.
+ I would sooner read a book than watch this film.
+ Why not ask your neighbour for help?
+ Why should we go by car?
+ Why should we not go by car?

- after verbs of perception + object (action has finished): feel, hear, notice, see, watch,...

Ex:+ She feels the rain fall on her face.
+ I heard Peter sing a song
+ Mandy noticed the boy climb the tree.
+ They saw him climb up the roof.
+ He watched the thieves steal a car.

- after let + object: let, let's ( let us )
Ex: + Sandy let her child go out alone.
+ Mother let her daughter decide on her own.
+ Let's go for a walk through the park.

- After make + object:
Ex: She made Peggy and Samantha clean the room.

Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://l0vea1.forumvi.com

[English]"Infinitive with to" and "Infinitive without to"
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang